1. What did Ursula — fabulous and fierce queen that she is — do to get banished from Atlantica?!
2. Why does Cruella de Vil look so damn old?! She is supposed to be the same age as Anita. With a net worth of $1 billion, couldn’t she afford a proactive moisturizer?
3. Why would Edgar Balthazar think he, as the butler, would logically or legally be next in line for Madame Adelaide’s inheritance?
4. With all his money and treasure, did Prince John never consider a tailor for his oversized clothes?
5. Did Captain Hook have another name before losing his hand (and if so, what was it?), or was that just fateful irony?
6. Why did Scar and his crew become outsiders? Was he always evil? I need a backstory ASAP.
Leave your vote
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%